OR Show, Day -2

Hello, fellow human beings!

We flipped the car a couple times coming back from the last Outdoor Retailer Summer Show, so this year things will hopefully be a little less...physical. This time, I get to drive the pimp car. Buoya!

We go tomorrow morning, moochers and gear squashed together in smelly harmony in back, and we'll be burning rubber in the direction of Salt Lake City. There, we'll hook up with Jacinda Hunter, super wonder-mother of four and a super strong climber - I'm SO PSCYHED to talk to her and finally get to meet her. The lot of us - Anthony, Jacinda, Drew, and I - are going to hit the ropes, the day before qualifiers for the 2nd comp in the Unified Bouldering Championship series begins.

In other news, I'm now vegan and my hair is pink.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your soul wants to say: